15 ene 2009

My life's work

This has been my work through out the years.
I'm about to turn 18, and I'm not so happy about it. I guess everyone goes through a crisis at some point, and I guess mine was just to soon.
18, every single person I know, makes 18 the big year, but I guess for me it's just one more out of the 80 or 100 I'm going to live.
So this collection is just to conmemorate my life so far, and make myself understand that I still have time, I have a life infront of me, Well dahh!! Of couse.


During the summer while I was visiting my aunt in Monroe, which is in Washington, two hours from Seattle, I volonteered as a care taker for young teens, in a teen center event, in the YMCA.






I got attached to a "manga" magazine called WITCH, for a some time, and while it lasted, I got inspired by the drawings, and decided to make my own.









A friends cousin, me and my friend got inspired and we all drew whatever came to our minds at thet precise moment, and this is what came out of mine.



A friend and I came up with this style, well we might not have created it, but we came up with it on our own.
To bad that the first drawing of these that I did is probably in the garbedge by now.











This was one of my first perspective drawings, it's not the normal, usual perspective we have of things, but I guess thats how I persived the world at the time.




Starting with rhis one, which is the eldest of my projects, all because I have no memory of where the rest might be. ->

2 comentarios:

Just Another Girl dijo...

Thank you for your kind words. I never really thought of my writing as inspirational... but I'm glad if it is. If my words and thoughts help fuel someones fire, that is a huge compliment for me. I have read a good number of your posts and I think that you are very passionate and that we are very similar in a lot of ways. I look forward to continuing to read your writing and view your artwork.

Gal dijo...

Hey honeyyy!!! no entendi tu comment de vivir para comer o comer para vivir (parte 1) explicamelo!!! .... TE GUSTAron ??? o estan nefastas=???