10 ene 2009

Am I killing time?

My dad recently told me about an old show that he used to whatch when he was young, he specifically told me about a chapter in which the mane character brakes a pocket watch that has the power to stup time, so he gets stuck in time. Well I wish that could happen to me, I feal in need of capturing time, i feal it slipping through my fingers. Or like the mad Hatter, in Alice in Wonderland said: "If you kept in good terms with him (time), he'd do almost anything you liked with the clock. For instance, suppose it were nine o'clock in the morning, just time to be gin lessons: you'd only have to whisper a hint to Time, and round goes the clock in a twinkling! Half past one, time for dinner!". Time is not in good terms with me apparently, beceause i seem to be running out of time to do things, I feal I can't keep up.



I'm in a doorless room, with no way out. I'm stuck somewhere i don't want to be, but can't even seem to find a window to bring some light or fresh air to the dark, small room that seeks to keep me traped for eternety. I guess if I would have eternety i wouldn't have this problem, if time was on my side, I would not feal so demolished, if resent events in my life weren't so insatisfactory, and if I could understand how to reach my hole potential, I could end this agony, this passionless life of mine, with a lot to give, but is locked up somewhere inside of me, under a locked door, and of which I don't own the key. The path fool of fog will have to clear up sooner or later, because the sun doesen't give up so easilly, so I'm just waiting for that ray of light to give me hope, and make me find my path through the fog.


STILL WAITING

No hay comentarios: